Sunday, July 18, 2010

~B-O-R-I-N-G~






TODAY is sunday end of another week again now i realize time really flies~~woke up early in the morning...went down and took my breakfast**yawn**..i'm sooooo tired today which i don't know why....while eating i caled my dad msg to 15888 to make sure if i'm chosen to go for the khidmat negara thingy or not....waited for few hours and suddenly **tit tit** is the msg from them..written"Maaf!931117-04-**** anda tidak terpilih untuk menyertai PLKN Siri 8/2011.Terima kasih..my feeling was like oh ok~~~=.=''i feel like going and not going at the same time because many of my friends were chosen how nice if were are in the same camp....^^my mom called me and said "SUMORE DON'T WANT TO STUDY AR!!SPM IS COMING, FEW MORE MONTHS ONLY AND U ARE SITING DOWN HERE DOING NOTHING!!!GO STUDY"ish i hate to hear that seriously but i still i brg my book up and studied for about 1hour plus**yawn** due the weather>

No comments:

Post a Comment