Wednesday, August 18, 2010

T-I-M-E

I HAVE NO TIME
seriously..i have no time to blog,play FB,hang out with friends and much much more....gosh SPM TRIALS is on 14/9 and i have nothing in my head!!!!!!!!arghhh!!!!how??who can help me???just finish my monthly teast today and got back my chemistry paper and the mark is HORRIBLE!!!T.T i'm so dead!!now i realize that time is really precious so start from now on i seriously have to study!!little by little a day i'm sure in the end we will get what we want..^^

9A'S i'm aiming for u!!!!!!!


STUDY HARD,STUDY SMART AND PLAY HARD!

3 comments:

  1. Work hard our future dentist =) good luck!!!All the best =)

    Ming sis and Wayne

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow dentist.
    Good luck.work hard . all the best. take care k.
    (=

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dentist? Wow... SPM finish already... Got no time to spend to blogging again leh?

    ReplyDelete