Thursday, June 24, 2010

~happy and sad at the same day~

During BM class we were so boring listening to what teacher is teaching so me and my friends started to talked..as usual daphne and me who always wants to sleep in class but today we didn't because she shared something weird and funny with us...she said yesterday she had a weird dream so i call her to share and she said she had broken a guy heart and she receive a letter from that guy written down that if u hurt my heart you will suffered..so she sat on the bench in the canteen and started vomit blood and her heart came out from her mouth!!!hahahah!what the hell!!!her twins sis also had a weird dream..she dream she scandling with other guy while going out with her bf ans i was like huh??what!!o.0hahah!u see this is what we called sisters!!
Came back from school..straight away i reached my room o get my phone and call him up~~he said he wants me to go his house on saturday but i can't..he was so mad at me which i don't know why~~haiz~~~i had told him after the two weeks holidays i can't go out often because i have to "study" for SPM~~haiz i really hope sometimes i can make him really understand me but i don't know how to make it~~this is why i'm down~~hope tomorrow will be a better day for me!!


-XOXO-

3 comments:

  1. lol....hahaha...funny la tu..- daphne-

    ReplyDelete
  2. easy girl.smiles with the mirror.(=
    -xoxo-e.keigo~

    ReplyDelete