Saturday, June 26, 2010

heal and hurt

(~~**ding dong**the clock strike 12a.m
and i was sitting on the bench by myself~~)
The day before yesterday i plan to go jonker with my sis actually but my itchy hands suddenly reached to the phone,texted him and asked him if he wants to follow~~at first he said yes...so i said ok...yesterday during chemistry tuition i texted him agn asked how he's going??and he say he don't want to go so i was like ok it means i can stay at home and sleep ^^~~but he insist me to go~~so at last i went..ok fine then~~while my sis friend was driving suddenly she stopped and he pop out in front of me i get a shocked and like erm hi~~~i was kinda happy with that but i'm acting **COOL** by not talking and not even smile to him..so when we reach jonker me and my sis splited up..me and him was chit chatting with each other and he said he wants to go ELEVEN BISTRO to checked out whether his friends is there...so we went in and see no one there..suddenly his friend called up and asked him if he wants to go PURE BAR without telling me that he is going...his friends just came in ELEVEN BISTRO and bring him to PURE BAR..he said he wants to walk me to my sis but am i that cruel to let so many of your friends wait for him and it seem like they are rushing..so i said is ok you go~~i'll find my sis by myself~~so he went~~
Since my sis with her friend walking so happily,i also don't want to disturb them~~so i went for a walk by the malacca river side and have some view...walking by the busy street for few minutes
and finally reached the river side...the water is quite smelly but the view is awesome especially at night when the light are all light up...i was so scared to walked alone so i decided to wait my sis and her friend at the entrance of jonker...waiting and waiting until they came out..my sis and her friend asked why am i alone waiting and where is him??and i answered erm he just left to pure bar with his friends ^^but actually i waited them for like half an hour outside there...>< when i reached home is about 12:30 a.m.
took a bath,brushed my teeth,washed my face and done!!!lights off radio on and it was playing a sad song~~a drop of tear roll down on my cheek and i slept~~


**ONE WILL NEVER KNOW HOW IT FEELS UNTIL ONE FACE IT**


-XOXO-



6 comments: