Friday, June 25, 2010

 ~NOW A DAYS I FEEL THAT I'M ALWAYS ALONE~
I always hope that my day would be better than yesterday but ever since from the day school reopen till today i'm feeling BLUE~~what happen??what i did???what makes u hate me so much???i don't even know where i'm wrong at...but maybe these reasons that make him hates me:
1)i'm not pretty
2)i love shouting
3)when i'm down while talking on the phonethere are only two words coming out from my mouth-YA/NO..
4)i don't like make-up
5)i don't go out always
6)i never find/call you back when we fight
7)maybe i worth nothing for you
8)i always listen to what my mom says,if she say yes,yes..no,no...
9)i always never listen to what you said
10)what u told i'll say yes but i didn't change


-XOXO-

6 comments:

  1. No.
    you are pretty..
    although i don't know you,but i think you are a good girl or girlfriend
    even student..
    don't blame yourself
    because you are good enough
    cheer up ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thx hui ni!!but seriously i'm not pretty and good student??that's definitely not me><girlfriend??maybe not also...hehe^^i'm not forcing myself but sometimes i think this is true me~~

    ReplyDelete
  3. me likey this post..haiz...feel the same..high100!!!- daphne-

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahahah!daph we always have the same prob~~

    ReplyDelete
  5. hahhaa..so true..haiz.guys guys guys
    -daphne-

    ReplyDelete
  6. you really a good good girl.be what you now k.cheers.
    -e.keigo-

    ReplyDelete