Tuesday, June 29, 2010

??L-O-V-E??

Roses are red,
Violets are blue,
You are all i need to live,
I swear i'll never leave u!!
-nicholas foo-

You:
good in studies
can draw
can play instruments
can write meaningful poems
u'll be a successful guy in the future,that's for sure...
2 years it's equal to 730 days~~is this counted long period??^^yesterday night when i was about to sleep..my mom suddenly came into my room and asked me about my ex-boyfriend...i gave my mom a strange look and said god knows ><..my mom asked..did you regret??i just looked at her and smile...she wants me to show her what he gave me last time so i took out the box filled with stuffs that he gave..At that time my mind was recalling the time we had together...he thought me how to study for PMR,we hang out together and much much more...after showing my mom everything he gave to me my mom just gave me a smile and walked away..i kept it back and went to my bed...i always ask myself what is L-O-V-E~~although i have been in a relationship before but i still don't understand what is the true meaning of LOVE..for 2 years you just left without any reason..but i'm a better person now..thanks for making me less gullible and i appreciate what you had did for me!!thank you-Nicholas Foo


Just for you,
Only to tell you my love is 100% true,
I hope our love will last forever,
just like this pen and paper,
from me to you,
i will always and forever love you..
-nicholas foo-


1 comment: